Advertisement

Motivational Mondays on Sunday Nights Creative Prompt | Shop your stash | use old craft products

Motivational Mondays on Sunday Nights Creative Prompt  | Shop your stash | use old  craft products Second video in my brand new series that I will be posting every Sunday night. It is called Motivational Monday Creative Prompt. Today's prompt is Using old products (5 years or older).
I hope it inspires you and prompts you to create this week. If you create anything inspired by this prompt use the #kerenscreativeprompt

I invite you to join my Facebook Group: Keren Tamir & Friends Creative space here:

Favorite places to shop:
Joggles:
Scrapbook.com:
Simon Says Stamp:

For More Inspiration visit me here:
WEBSITE:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
PINTEREST:

------ DISCLOSURE ------

I am part of various affiliate programs. That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links on my YouTube channel. (At NO extra cost to you.)
This lets me create more videos tutorials for you!
This is how I earn compensation for all the hard work I do. The information provided in this video is based on my own personal experience You can read my full disclaimer in the About Me section of my website:

motivational monday videos,motivational mondays,motivational monday,creative journaling prompts,creative prompts,art journaling prompts,art prompts,kerens creative prompt,keren's creative prompt,creativity,creative ideas,creative ideas to start,creative ideas to start a youtube channel,creative ideas to start your week,creative ideas to start crafting,keren tamir,keren tamir art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments