Advertisement

Mastar Media Get's Busted By Toei | But I Noticed Something Else

Mastar Media Get's Busted By Toei | But I Noticed Something Else mad black entertainment,mad black atheist,mba or whatever you call me i'm the best at this youtube entertainment game and the haters know it
even the fools that hate me come to watch because they know whats up that's why i always say back to me
anyway the point is i could care less what anyone thinks i'm gonna handle my biz on this mic and get up outta here like always so if you got a problem with me and the league we don't care get lost losers
i hate anime channels
i hate reaction channels
i hate loser channels
i really hate stupid people
but most of all i hate broke e beggars
LINKS TO ALL MY CHANNELS

MAD BLACK EMPIRE

LEAGUE OF DARKNESS

NO MORE FANOIKS

WHATEVER NIGGA

LET'S TALK

HE HATE ME AGAIN

INFINITY NEWS

#MadBlackEmpire

Mastar Media,anime war,anime,dragon ball super,Mastar Media Get's Busted By Toei | But I Noticed Something Else,Toei,Mastar Media Get's Busted By Toei,But I Noticed Something Else,mastar,mastar media,mastar media anime war,toei animation,toei,media,mastarmedia,madblackempire,mad black entertainment,mad black empire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments