Advertisement

Making my ✨Dream✨Craft Room

Making my ✨Dream✨Craft Room My book, The Cosplay Handbook, is available NOW!

Physical book:
E-book:

When you support the channel on patreon, you get access to exclusive tutorials and behind the scenes content!

----Show me what you're making-----
Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:

business Inquiries: Zonzonzonbi@gmail.com

Here are links to products featured in this video (I'm an amazon affiliate, so if you end up using these links, you're helping the channel for free!) :

Sheer Curtains:

Area Rug:

Vintage wall sconse (2 pack):

Cable hiders:

Music:

(no copyright music) lofi type beat “biscuit” | free vlog music | prod. by lukrembo

kudasai - technicolor

kudasai - a light of mine

(no copyright music) lofi type beat “chocolate” | vlog music | prod. by lukrembo

(no copyright music) lofi type beat “autumn” | royalty free vlog music | prod. by lukrembo

✨Dream✨Craft

Post a Comment

0 Comments