Advertisement

Line 6 Helix| HX Stomp chat - High and Low Cuts, Global EQ, Snapshots

Line 6 Helix| HX Stomp chat - High and Low Cuts, Global EQ, Snapshots Since Paul asked about how I'd approach what I was suggesting in the last video about making modellers "feel" like a "real amp", I decided to tackle it here, and show the template/preset building approach I normally use.

This patch is "JCD13ROOM" on my HX Stomp and you can get my patches in this bundle using this link - I will then send out the patches!

robben ford,larry carlton,tone,helix,hx stomp,line 6 helix,line 6 hx stomp,review,demo,strymon iridium,j rockett,two rock,litigator,fender,john,cordy,rhett shull,line 6,kemper,feel,real amp,amp,modeller,kemper profiler,kemper profiling amplifier,axe fx,quad cortex,neural dsp,amp modelling,amp modellers,headrush,presets,glenn,jason,sadites,

Post a Comment

0 Comments