Advertisement

Last Dinosaurs - As Far As You’re Concerned [Rhythm & Lead Cover]

Last Dinosaurs - As Far As You’re Concerned [Rhythm & Lead Cover] Well, hey!

Heres my first proper cover ever with iRig. Im gonna say, im pretty fucking proud of this. I never knew I could be capable of sounding good in the slightest. iRig is absolutely amazing for recording your guitar parts. The tones that you can get out of it aswell as the amp sims that even garageband offer for free.

This song was really fun to record and now playing guitar has never been THIS exciting or fun. Im inlove with iRig and now that I put this video out, im excited for my future content and I hope you are aswell. :)

I decided to cover this song in particular because I feel like we all need a bit of classic Dino sound, where is all started. This song is from their first EP, “Back From The Dead”.

Its really nostalgic and and sounds both melodically beautiful and badass. Theres a fine mix between reverb and clean tones and powerful distorted rhythm.

Also I felt like I needed more rock and distortion type songs now.
Last Dinosaurs never disappointed me, even now.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy this cover, and keep rocking it \m/

Last Dinosaurs,As Far As You're Concerned,EP,Back From The Dead,Indie,Rock,Alternative,iRig,Garageband,Amplifier,Amp,Simulator,Cover,Nostalgic,Distortion,Clean,Reverb,Lead,Rhythm,2020,Rock On,\m/,

Post a Comment

0 Comments