Advertisement

Is Photo-Realism even considered Art?

Is Photo-Realism even considered Art? Know more about my ONLINE COURSES:

In this Skeshbook Video, We discuss wether Photo realism is considered art?

Check out my WEBSITE:

Check out my Main Channel -

Checkout Tathagata Paul :

FREE 2 months access to SKILLSHARE Premium:

Supplies I use and recommend:

Links to my PODCAST:

Sign up to my NEWSLETTER:



SOCIALS:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

photorealism art,hyper-realism artist,indian artist,keshart,hyperrealistic artist,find your tribe,artists,collaborating with artists,social artist tribe,skeshbook,Kesh,kesh art,making art,drawing,youtube channel,youtube,art channel,art style,why modern art is expensive,is art neccessary,why do we make art,purpose of art,photo realism art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments