Advertisement

INVENTORY HAUL: How I Tag & Package Client orders ft SASS AVENUE || Motswana Youtuber

INVENTORY HAUL: How I Tag & Package Client orders ft SASS AVENUE || Motswana Youtuber Hey yall. Great to have you back. So I just recently received my clients' orders & I was sooooo excited, I just had to shoot this video for you guys. Every single piece looked amazing & the quality was just the bomb. In this video I'll be doing an inventory haul & I'll also be demonstrating how I tag & package each item prior collection or delivery. All items that Ill be showing here are available on pre order.
Visit my page on instagram:
and just send us a DM to place your order or for inquiries. I really do hope you enjoy this video. Don't forget to Like, Comment & subscribe to my channel for that weekly content babes.
xoxo

PS: This is not a try-on haul.

#inventoryhaul #sassavenue #motswanayoutuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments