Advertisement

I Tried Selling My YouTube Channel... **they really offered this**

I Tried Selling My YouTube Channel... **they really offered this** I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
I went to different pawn shops and asked how much they would buy my YouTube channel for.. The different answers we got were CRAZY!!
• GET ME TO 15 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ►

Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,selling,i tried selling,i tried selling my youtube channel,they really offered this,selling my youtube channel,youtube channel,faze rug i tried selling,faze rug selling,i tried selling my youtube channel they really offered this,pawn,pawn shops,

Post a Comment

0 Comments