Advertisement

How Social Media Affects our Self-Worth

How Social Media Affects our Self-Worth I hope you guys enjoy this type of video coz weekly vlogs were helllaaaa tiring! So for this week's video, I interviewed my friends for my podcast assignment so I was like, why not just make a video about this topic? Thanks to Aneeta for participating in my interview :)

Article mentioned: “The Documented Life” by Sherry Turkle



Music:
Slump- Chiro
morning- LuKremBo

social media,instagram,facebook,thoughts about social media,podcast,interview,twitter,youtube,the documented life,personal branding,social media ruining our lives,social media affecting mental health,mental health,personal talk,should you quit social media,quit social media,How Social Media Affects our Self-Worth,effects of social media,social issues,

Post a Comment

0 Comments