Advertisement

hot girl summer - nicki minaj (sub. español)

hot girl summer - nicki minaj (sub. español) • No olvides suscribirte y activar la campanita de notificaciones.
• Mis redes sociales, tanto Instagram como Twitter son: @adripgx
• LYRICS:

Ayo, who a hotter B?
Who got a lot of D?
Who poppin' like a P when he be hoppin' out the V?
And who gon' tell him that my bitch is gettin' her degree
And when we say it's 'Hot Girl Summer'
We ain't talkin' 'bout degrees
Who unfollowed me? Like who don't follow me?
'Cause even in your new bitch, I can see a lot of me
And honestly I'm honored, 'cause that shit be comedy
You ain't put me in no brands, but I see you proud of me
I'm just a real ass bitch, give a fuck about a trick
On some real ass shit, And we really with the shit
Put this pussy on your lip, give a fuck about that dick
I get that Rrr, and then I Rrr
I grab my shit and then I dip


「DISCLAIMER」
*I don't own all the content, if you would like a video removed just let me know!* I do not own anything. All credits go to the right owners. No copyright infrigement intended.

© 2019 1501 Certified Ent LLC under exclusive license to 300 Entertainment

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.


🌈💎🌙🌹🌴🌸🌦🍒🔮🎨

___
tags (ignore)
megan thee stallion, nicki minaj, sub español, subtitulado, subtitulos en español, traduccion, español, traducida al español, traducida, big ole freak, megatron, hot girl summer, ty dolla $ign, reina del rap, ty dolla sign, lyrics, pop, aesthetic, tumblr

español)

Post a Comment

0 Comments