Advertisement

HANDLING CRITICISM ONLINE || An underrated skill for a creator||

HANDLING CRITICISM ONLINE || An underrated skill for a creator|| Don’t forget to check out my merch!



This video is different from most of the videos on my channel. According to me, it is really important for an artist to be able to handle criticism in all shape and form (troll, critic, memes). This video contains my opinions and observations on handling criticism. If you want me to make a video on any similar topic, make sure you drop a comment.

Outro Song: Pindi Ay



Beats used: Fing Beats



You can follow me on insta: @rohancariappa


Visuals Used:
Sun na- Bali
Chal Nika- Fotty Seven

If you like my content then make sure you hit the subscribe button

#Criticism #ArtistNahiArt #Trolls

handling criticism,trolls on internet,psychology of trolls,how to tackle criticism,critics on youtube,hip hop and criticism,online hate,how to stay productive,hate comments online,dont let hate affect you,rohan cariappa,rohan capariya,rohan cappariya,artist nahi art,HANDLING CRITICISM ONLINE,An underrated skill for a creator,hate comments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments