Advertisement

finishing my stomach tattoo.... pain, pregnancy, regret?!?

finishing my stomach tattoo.... pain, pregnancy, regret?!? here we go again.... just editing this made me cringe remembering the pain but it was SO WORTH IT!
here's my finished stomach tattoo! I hope this video was helpful and you enjoyed :')

check out my first session getting the outline done:


check out my artist:
IG @devxruiz

check out my artwork:


and
FOLLOW ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA TO KEEP UP WITH MY ADVENTURES:
instagram: smalltit_liz
twitter: lizzy_israel
snapchat: elizabethisrael

business inquires:
elizabethisrael.business@gmail.com

also, if you're struggling or feeling down on yourself please keep your head up and take each day at a time, you will grow and flourish from this
suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255

Elizabeth israel,stomach tattoo,tattoos,pain,tattoo q&a,san diego,girls with tattoos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments