Advertisement

Fay Wildhagen – 'When I Let Go' with Ane Brun (Live in Oslo)

Fay Wildhagen – 'When I Let Go' with Ane Brun (Live in Oslo) Check out my version of "When I Let Go" with Ane Brun here:


--------------------------------------------------

Lyrics:

So
here we are
Please don’t fall
When I let go
of your hand
Steady, you’ll have to stand
On your own,
You can’t come with me
this time

I need to
Run like the river
Take me away
waves turn silver
I’m floating in the sky,
I am a dragon,
I am the fire
And I hold the earth and the stars above

Breathe with me, slowly
I can’t stay like before
Well, we’re not kids no more
You have to let me go

this time.

--------------------------------------------------

Credit: Filip Christensen
Producer & Director
Field Productions

Fay wildhagen,ane brun,live,when i let go,i need to run,like a river,

Post a Comment

0 Comments