Advertisement

Entire core and body strengthening, stretch your body to be pain free and mobile

Entire core and body strengthening, stretch your body to be pain free and mobile I upload a new Video every Monday and Friday and
sometimes non yoga vids on Wednesdays.
I do Exclusive live broadcasts are for Patreon subscribers
Every Monday at 9 am Pacific time zone.

Thank you so much everyone I love my fans so much you guys are awesome :) xx
Keep stretching everyone.

If your body is hurting it is telling you that you need to stretch out that area of your body. My videos are quick efficient stretching and range of motion you can do to self help your body.

Only you can make a difference in healing your pain.
Only you can stretch out and get your body working again.
Quick range of motion things you can do every day on the go.

Like, share and subscribe

Support my Patreon Channels

Patreon

My craft YouTube channel where I do painting in my underwear and short shorts


Patreon

OR -

Instagram
Twitter -
Twitch -


Unboxing & hauls Amazon wish lists

Yoga,self help,health,natural,mind health,relaxation,twerking,dance,beginner twerking,glutes,range of motion,flexiability,yoga trainer,beginner yoga,hip rotations,hip grinding,twerk queen,back pain,hip pain,hip flexors,mobility,hip flexor stretch,hipmobility,physicaltherapy,hips,tight hips,human movement,anatomy science,physio,hip joint,back pain relief,Pilates,butt workout,yoga pants,yoga shorts,lower back pain relief,

Post a Comment

0 Comments