Advertisement

CAROLINE FLACK- The Truth Behind the Lies, A personal tribute

CAROLINE FLACK- The Truth Behind the Lies, A personal tribute This is My Personal tribute to Caroline Flack, and emotional Heart felt look at what I think happened,(With one common possible example why they may have had a disagreement) though the exact cause is not relevant, why the Police & CPS got it WRONG!, and defending her against the most hurtful comments I have read on line, It also touches on depression and suicide feelings, and has a slide show of her beautiful photos at the end with tributes to family, friends, work colleagues, and everyone that LOVED and ADORED her as much as I did, I hope you like this video which was made from the heart with the deepest LOVE, RESPECT and ADMIRATION for a kind, loving, sweet girl so many of us took in to our hearts, If you agree with this PLEASE SHARE this video with as many of your friend and anyone you know!, give Caroline the LOVE she DESERVES, I don't know when I will stop crying, but one day I will, but my LOVE and respect for her WILL BE ETERNAL, so as she said, remember "IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING... BE KIND"

Caroline Flack- The Truth Behind The Lies. a personal tribute.,caroline fack,Caroline Flack,caroline flack suicide,caroline flack TV presenter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments