Advertisement

BREAKING OUT THE WALL & MEETING THE INFECTED.. | The Last of us (Part 2)

BREAKING OUT THE WALL & MEETING THE INFECTED.. | The Last of us (Part 2) Welcome back to another episode of The Last Of Us! I've decided to commit to this series regardless of how it does. It's a game I want to enjoy and I want to allow the newcomers to experience it and also anyone wishing to re-experience it too! Enjoy and pt.3 will be soon :)

Get some 8-BitRyan merch here! -
Twitch:
Check out my Instagram -
Follow me on Twitter -

Game: The Last Of Us

Music:
Myuu:
Kevin Macleod:

Ironside Click here to customize your own PC -

The last of us part 1,the last of us,the last of us remastered,naughty dog,tlou,gameplay,the last of us first time,first time playing the last of us,the last of us gameplay,the last of us best moments,the last of us funny moments,8bitryan,8-bitryan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments