Advertisement

[ASMR] This Is Going To Hurt You [Mistress] [Experiment] [Preview] [Voice Acting] [Italian Accent]

[ASMR] This Is Going To Hurt You [Mistress] [Experiment] [Preview] [Voice Acting] [Italian Accent] 'I need a breather for all the stress you cause me'

[Wife?] [Girlfriend?] Friend with benefits?] [particulry alluring] [ara ara] [confident] [pretty angry at you] [tipeee]

Support me becoming a Tipper→
Exclusive contents every week!
T-shirts, Mugs, Pillows→

You can support me by purchasing Anime/Meme Merch here:
Check this Anime Apparel

Check this Meme Apparel :


Do you want to inquiry a commission?
Do you want to send me a script or just a message?
Email:giuly97katt@gmail.com
WARNING: This is not my private e-mail, neither my real name!

This video was made possible thanks to my Patrons:

Stephen, Ptor, Kauffman, Idog, Davisr89, Haeshine, MadMike, Joshua, NiceIceWeiss, Allister, Robert D., The Castle, EMBroadcast, ThemrWagener, Shining, Mika, JoyKillGaming, Auphel, Karenor, Kronos, Curawatson, Djwest, Notsuh, Corax, Revan, Blastmeister, Raigaki, Bryce, Jimmy, CounterSNK, ShoddySithic, carkson, Horse, Smouldering, Rhodus, UtherPenDragon, Jalon, GO0GL31T, nbaran07, bigdogmat123, Selvas, herrings, Douglas Seagull, State_Alchemist_Quinntin, Noctur, TheGamerBoy, Vengan, Othman, Ero, Brian Wix, Waisoez, IcedTearBrandy, Michael, Christian, June96, Master, BiggSton,

Thanks, guys, your support means a lot for me :'3

Follow my socials:

Discord Server►
Telegram►
Instagram►
Twitter►
Tingles app►

🎤Microphone►
Texture pattern: by Freepik
Or Pixabay:

My Team!
Voice Actress: Me
Editing: Me
(Except Italian Videos edited by AG)
Script by: Klaus (Monday - Wednesday)
Script by: Calamity Hex or Jay Lazer (Friday)
Their Channels:

(Save Exceptions)

Thanks to all the amazing artists who accepted to collab with my channel:
Narika►
Mine-anima►
Liz►
Sinekrovka►
CuteTanuki►
Pokeno255►
Bubachan►
Parapatter►
V1v404►
Mustache►
Aayari►
Dannukha►

Contribute Translations Here►

***Disclaimer***
This video is created for relaxation, enjoying a story and can also help relieve anxiety, depression or stress. However, I am not a psychiatrist, so if you are dealing with severe anxiety, depression or stress I suggest you go to a professional, like a doctor or a psychologist, Thanks.

#ASMR #Roleplay #Femmefatal

ASMR,relaxation,Roleplay,whispering,VoiceActing,waifu,anime,weebo,girl,femmeftale asmr,femmefatale roleplay,woman asmr audio,alluring audio asmr,tipeee asmr,hurting asmr roleplay,voice acting femme fatale,femmefatal x listener,

Post a Comment

0 Comments