Advertisement

A stylish Designer Outfit! | GTA 5 | Outfits

A stylish Designer Outfit! | GTA 5 | Outfits So If your wondering why am I uploading this today, well you see I was going to stream for you guys! but well I just couldn't, I didn't want to and for that matter this video is replacing my stream, yes it's very SHORT, I understand that but doing YouTube can be difficult sometimes considering uploading two times every week with a good amount of editing time and rendering time, I tend to get backed up and very clogged up, last week I was sick and I almost didn't wanna record, BUT NO I must do my schedule for you guys! I am and will never stop uploading for YOU unless I really need to. Now if you saw the 20 minute stream up on my channel for about a day or two in my feed, and it randomly got taken down. Well yeah it (obviously) got claimed, and the footage itself was terrible. SO I took it down because there's no reason to have a 20 minute long stream of absolutely nothing up on my channel, On this channel I try to upload the best content for you guys! NOW VERY SERIOUS TOPIC, MY QUALITY, YES IK LOOKS LIKE ANDROID. My editing software is so shit, I might switch to a whole new service soon. If my video's cant even properly load correctly then I'm going to ditch the damn thing. But enough explaining stuff and issues. Thank you!

Hey if your reading this thanks! Hope you enjoyed the video! If you keep on reading it's most likely links to my other stuffs... But thanks for reading this though! Your amazing!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Before anyone asks... my intro song - ( I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIM THIS SONG!)

YouTube - (The place your watching this from? idk why you need a link but here)


Twitter -

PSN - Nakon05421

My channel survey, please check it out if you want to! (You may do the survey as many times as you want! - Nakon Warrior) -

So far those are MY links and shit but just because I'm nice ill shout out my best friend and other non-personal links

My Weird Friend -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upload schedule - Every Tuesday and Thursday and maybe a Livestream Friday, Saturday or Sunday!

Music found in the YouTube Library! (And maybe NCS but I will link each and every individual song that I use in the current video)

Down further is the game's links and stuffs please check it out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background music credits (I DO NOT OWN THE BEAT, IF THE OWNER WISHES ME TO REMOVE THE MUSIC, I WILL!) -

If you have no clue what GTA 5 is, Here's what GTA is -

Grand Theft Auto V is a 2013 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the first main entry in the Grand Theft Auto series since 2008's Grand Theft Auto IV.

Initial release date: September 17, 2013
Rating: Mature
Developers: Rockstar Games, Rockstar North, MORE
Awards: VGX Award for Game of the Year, MORE
Designers: Leslie Benzies, Imran Sarwar
Composers: Woody Jackson, Tangerine Dream, The Alchemist, Oh No
People also search for











Their socials -









Thanks for watching the video! Hopefully this backs up me up for not streaming! And please... Give my outfit a try! Love you! - Nakon Warrior

Nakon Warrior,Nakon,nakon,nakon warrior,nakon Warrior,Nakon warrior,Gaming,gaming,GTA 5 ONLINE,GTA 5 ONLINE Outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments