Advertisement

$300 Sneakers?! Finding The Most Expensive Shoes at Orlando Premium Outlets!

$300 Sneakers?! Finding The Most Expensive Shoes at Orlando Premium Outlets! $300 Sneakers at the Orlando Premium Outlets?! I went on an adventure to find the most EXPENSIVE shoes at the Orlando Premium Outlets, and it was a blast! I had a great time checking a variety of shoe stores and doing some shoe shopping while I found both sneakers and dress shoes at the $300 price point. What do you think of this shopping adventure? Would you like to see more videos like these? #orlandopremiumoutlet #premiumoutlet #shoeshopping

If you like these videos and being a part of it with me, please do subscribe and click that little bell 🔔 next to the subscribe button so you don't miss any of the exciting videos to come! 😁

Check out my BRAND NEW Tee Spring Store, with Dave Kay Merchandise!

My brand new On-Camera Directional Microphone!:


The waterproof phone case I use:


The mini-tripod I use in the parks:


My Desktop Computer (For Gaming Streams, Chatting Streams and Video Editing):


The camera I use (great for starting out):


The Webcam I use for Live Streams:


The microphone I use (captures a wide cone of audio, not great if you're looking for a DIRECTIONAL microphone but great to talk to your camera from the side/above):


Have Amazon Prime? Use Twitch Prime for Free!:

To see many of the VLOGs I've made:

For more themes parks and other adventures:

50 Facts about me!:

My First Ever Disney Adventure VLOG!:

My First Ever Music Video:

Our First Ever Trip to Volcano Bay!:

I know many of you have asked where you can send me mail, The Florida P.O. Box is now open!
David Kay
P.O. Box #470082
Kissimmee Florida
34747

Gaming YouTube Channel:
Twitch:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Business Email: davekaygames@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

dave kay,wdw,david kay,disney world,disney vlog,disney world vlog,magic hour,disney tips,orlando vlog,florida vlog,travel vlog,orlando florida,orlando,florida,premium outlet orlando,premium outlets,orlando premium outlets,orlando premium outlet international drive,orlando premium outlet international,international premium outlet orlando 2019,shoe shopping,shoe shopping spree,merch,merchandise,disney merchandise 2020,disney merchandise 2019,disney merch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments