Advertisement

1895-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle PCGS AU58 Excellent Cartwheel Luster

1895-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle PCGS AU58 Excellent Cartwheel Luster A short video of a 1895-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle PCGS AU58. The $20 Gold Double Eagle was the largest denomination of all regular issue United States gold coins. This 1895-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been graded AU58 by PCGS. The coin is bright gold with strong mint luster and just a touch of circulation wear present. The coin has several small marks and hits that are consistent with the assigned grade. A pleasing example of the $20 Liberty Double Eagle.

For electronic correspondence and/or PayPal, please use:
mike@kittlecoins.com

Mail can be sent to me at:

Michael Kittle RC
P.O. Box 388
Agoura Hills, CA 91376-0388

I also sell coins from time to time, please check out my current inventory of coins at:


I am often asked about what coin collecting supplies and/or camera equipment I use. As an Amazon Associate, I made a list of those items that I recommend. You will pay nothing extra by using these links, but you will support me as I'll make a few cents. Thanks!


I order my stickers from Sticker Mule. Not the cheapest, but the quality is top notch and their customer service is excellent. If you'd like to make your own stickers, here is a link that will save us each $10 on our next orders:


Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments about this coin or any of my coins. Thank you for watching!

Mike
Michael Kittle Rare Coins
#kittlecoins


Gymnopedie No 3 by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Kittle,Michael Kittle,Michael Kittle Rare Coins,Coins,Coin Collecting,Collecting,Numismatics,1895,1895-S,Gold,gold coin,gold coins,Liberty,$20 Liberty,$20 Liberty Gold,$20 Gold,$20 Gold Piece,PCGS,double eagle,liberty head,

Post a Comment

0 Comments