Advertisement

Today my family harvest peanuts I Like peanuts cooking - Polin Lifestyle

Today my family harvest peanuts I Like peanuts cooking - Polin Lifestyle Hi every one today i am show you the harvest peanuts in my homeland.
please subscribe my channel for more view thank you all friend always support my video.
More videos:
1. Cooking Pomelo salad with pork in my village

2. Cooking traditional food in my village

3. Cooking Cassava with Coconut milk in my village

4. Cooking snack gourd with egg duck in my village

This channel, Polin Lifestyle, is the best channel that will show you how to cooking food, Culture and natural life style in country side.

Today my family harvest peanuts I Like peanuts cooking,Polin Lifestyle,cooking peanuts,peanuts,lifestyle in country side,

Post a Comment

0 Comments