Advertisement

THIS is the WORST Wedding Photo EVER...the rest aren't bad though!

THIS is the WORST Wedding Photo EVER...the rest aren't bad though! I'm GIVING AWAY A $3,499 CAMERA!!! Get enter here

NEW FroPack 2 Lightroom Presets
(40% off)

Welcome to another whittle down and critique video where I take 50 or so photos from a photographer and help them whittle them down to the best of the best with honors sir. This time around we take a look at wedding photogs including one that I think is the "WORST" wedding photo ever...because of the pose.

Download MyGearVault

Get a FREE Guide To Capturing Motion In Low Light Situations (look for the orange box)

USE CODE FroKnowsPhoto at to get your 14 day FREE Trial.

___

Gear I USE
I SHOOT RAW Camera Bag
I SHOOT RAW T-Shirts
My Go To Mirrorless Camera as of now
Sony a7R IV
Sony a9 II
SIGMA 35mm f1.2 (FAVE LENS)
Nikon Z6
The Microphone I use for Vlogging
Nikon 70-200 2.8
Nikon 24-70 2.8 VR
Nikon 14-24 2.8
Nikon 105 F1.4
Sony a7 III
My Rolling Bag Of Choice For Flying

Follow me
►YouTube:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
►Twitter:

Please help us continue to make FREE content
by purchasing one or all of the FroKnowsPhoto
Educational guides. To check out previews of
each guide click here.


#FroKnowsPhoto #Photography

sony rumors, canon 1dx mark iii, wedding photography, nikon z

FroKnowsPhoto,Jared Polin,I SHOOT RAW,wedding photography,photography,weddings,hwo to,pick a wedding photographer,photo critique,nikon,canon,sony camera,nikon rumors,canon rumors,sony rumors,nikon z,nikon z7,nikon z6,canon eos r,canon 1dx mark iii,best wedding photos,best camera for weddings,worst wedding photos,wedding fail,pictures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments