Advertisement

Tearing Watercolor Paper - A Tutorial

Tearing Watercolor Paper - A Tutorial Hello everyone!

This is a quick video about how I tear my watercolor paper down to size from a full sheet.

An update:
I am so excited to be starting on a lot of new videos to share with you guys. This video took a bit longer for me to edit, but I think you will enjoy it. My next few videos will be focusing on watercolors, but I am hoping to pull out my oils when the weather starts warming up again.

Products mentioned:
Arches Watercolor Paper - dickblick.com

Music by frumhere, kevatta - warm feeling -

art,artist,art video,watercolor painting,watercolor paints,painting,tutorial,art tutorial,artist vlog,freelance artist,plein air,plein air artist,plein air painting,watercolor speedpaint,watercolor tutorial,fine art,watercolor art supplies,art supplies,watercolor paper,paper tearing,tearing watercolor paper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments