Advertisement

Star Trek Online: 10th Anniversary Event Grand Prize – the Khitomer-class Alliance Battlecruiser T6

Star Trek Online: 10th Anniversary Event Grand Prize – the Khitomer-class Alliance Battlecruiser T6 Star Trek Online: 10th Anniversary Event Grand Prize – the Khitomer-class Alliance Battlecruiser (T6)
Command the First Klingon/Federation Ship!


During Star Trek Online’s 10th Anniversary event, you will be able to unlock the all new Khitomer Alliance Battlecruiser [T6] for all characters on your account!

Once this starship is obtained by any character on your account, all of the characters on your account will be able to claim the Khitomer Alliance Battlecruiser [T6] from the Account Claim tab within the Event Store (in the Event Tab of the Mission Journal).

We are also excited to announce that this starship will be available January 28th on PC, and Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on a later date!

IN the Other Game Tab, you will find these games

Elite Dangerous

Star Citizen

StarCraft 2 Remastered Edition

MechWarrior Online

BattleTech (2018) Digital Deluxe, Flashpoint, Urban Warfare

and soon more games that I found fun or was asked to check out and add to my Page

Hi, I am syfy88man otherwise known as Jimmy Jr I am an MMO gamer and enjoy doing game streaming. I am part of Star Trek Online Fleet called Specialized Attack Squadron for the Federation and on the Klingon side, I am with the Elite Honor Guard. l. I mainly will be doing the game stream of the star trek online game. I do daily streams of Star Trek Online and have a Discord channel that you can join me on to chat with me as I stream and if you feel brave to watch my bad game stream, you can join me. I do have some of my good fleet mates from my fleet that will join in from time to time for doing things in Star Trek Online game. You can find out more info about our fleet and join us by visiting here





If anyone is looking for Recruitment into my fleet, please look for these players online in star trek online game, these are my recruiters for my fleet and be happy to talk to you

@trekkie_bbs

@Spirit085

Please help me out by donating $1.00 to my Patreon Page. This helps me with day to day things that I do to make these game streams plus also help in getting computer hardware to make these game streams for your followers and for the ones that did join my Patron page Thank you so much for your support, Support the stream:



For quick donations to me and what I am doing here is my



If you don't want to go to my Patreon page to help but rather help me by watching my game stream and doing donations on the stream then here is a link for you to donate to me You contact me through











My steam profile

Jimmy Jr,STO,Star Trek Online,syfy88man,Q's Winter Wonderland,Q's Winter Wonderland 2019!,Star Trek Online: Q's Winter Wonderland,Star Trek Online: Q's Winter Wonderland 2019 is here,

Post a Comment

0 Comments