Advertisement

Simple Short River Session! Stick Float & So MANY ROACH! (Video 157)

Simple Short River Session! Stick Float & So MANY ROACH! (Video 157) You join me around 1pm as I head to a little river for a short but what was to turn out rather wonderful fishing trip. Although I had taken the link leger with me, after two fish I soon switched over to the stick float and centre pin and some hectic trotting soon commenced with roach, dace and chub all featuring for a 12lb bag of fish!

You can also follow me on Instagram


roach,roach fishing,float fishing,feeder fishing,river fishing,angling,fish,fishing,peche,gardon,peche gardon,fishing for memories,river classic,drennan tackle,anglers mail,angling times,dace fishing,chub fishing,how to fish,easy fishing,easy fishing for roach,how to catch fish,fishing with bread,fishing with worms,maggot fishing,centrepin fishing,stick float fishing,coarse fishing,pallatrax,mainline baits,big roach fishing,trotting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments