Advertisement

Shoddy in a McLaren: Cavendish’s new boss is better than Uber

Shoddy in a McLaren: Cavendish’s new boss is better than Uber Yes, as we all are aware there are a few good reasons to not really want to like the Bahrain-McLaren team. But then again, there are a good few teams out there with, shall we say, questionable sponsors. But I'm not here to dissect or attempt to change your personal view on the team and where the money behind it stems from. Instead, I'm just going to put this little video in front of you. So, for this episode of Shoddy Goes Places, I present you a video where I jumped in a very fancy motor vehicle, one that's worth more than most houses, and chatted with Mark Cavendish's new boss, Rod Ellingworh.

So if you want to know about Cav's move from Dimension Data and his old Renault Clio, Froome's singing voice or Rods take on who he thinks we need to keep an eye on in 2020 then I advise you to take a look. Even if you're not interested in all that, why not just marvel at the lovely cream interior, and the fact that up until I harassed Bahrain-McLarns press officer about getting Rod in a 'team car" he'd never even driven one.


As for that team jersey link: What is the team thinking!!I will add that I used to be on a team with a similar sponsor, it was offset though by the secondary sponsor a funeral parlour. True story and something I'm sure I'll touch upon in a future video. - Dave :)

pro cycling,road cycling,cyclingtips,the beauty of cycling,road racing,cycling tips,rod ellingworth,Bahrain,Bahrain-merida,merida,Shoddy dave,Shoddy,cycling,Team INios,Team Sky,Bharain-McLaren,McLaren,car,interview,Tour down under,2020,Mark cavendish,Cavendish,Chris froome,Froome,2020 cycling season,inside car,interview in car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments