Advertisement

Scorpio Feb 1 -7, 2020 Use your Communication skills to bring about Balance & Recognition !!

Scorpio Feb 1 -7, 2020 Use your Communication skills to bring about Balance & Recognition !! Hello Beautiful Souls!

Thank you so much for finding my YouTube Channel: LJ’s Thriving Energy,LLC. Please hit that subscribe button and also the Bell (if you click on All, you’ll be notified each time I put out a new Channeling Session/Reading).

My name is LJ and I would love it if you would think of me as your Spiritual Muse in these Channeling/Learning sessions. Spirit came to me in a meditation not too long ago and asked if I would be a Channel for the Divine and I accepted! I am honored to have been asked and do not take this responsibility lightly.

If you feel so inclined to send me a donation, I would be truly grateful to you. Rest assured, it will go for helping me produce this channel and also help me in so many other ways in my Spiritual career. Thank you so very much...even a dollar or two helps! :-)

My PayPal donation site is: Paypal.me/LJsThrivingEnergyLLC

I also have an ETSY site where I sell all the beautiful Jewelry and Artwork that I create...I’m really an Artist at heart. I also offer a few options for private Channeling/Reading on Etsy as well. The Site is also called LJ’s Thriving Energy, LLC , so go check it out and enjoy.

Please remember ultimately, the readings I do for you are for the Collective and therefore are general readings. As you are learning with me to read Oracle or Tarot cards, look at the cards carefully and see, feel, and hear any intuitive messages on your end. Use these messages to make your life more joyful, loving, creative and happy. If you feel any negativity, that’s lower vibrational energy and it’s NOT your intuition so toss it out!

My email address is: LJsThrivingEnergy@gmail.com if you wish to get in touch with me regarding the Divine. I am also a Reiki Master. If you would like a Long-Distance Healing session with me, it can be arranged through the above email.

Namaste my Friends,

LJ

P.S. ***The Channeling/Readings are for Entertainment purposes only***

Scorpio Tarot Reading for Feb 1-7 2020,Scorpio Feb 1-7 2020,Throat Chakra is needed Scorpio Feb 1-7,

Post a Comment

0 Comments