Advertisement

Score on Me, You Get $1,000 VS Random People! **BASKETBALL CHALLENGE**

Score on Me, You Get $1,000 VS Random People! **BASKETBALL CHALLENGE** THIS WAS SO FUNNY
I went to different basketball courts and played random people 1v1, and if they scored on me, I gave them $100, BUT if I scored on them, they had to do a crazy dare!!
• MY NEW MERCH IS OUT ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,score on me,score on me you get $1000,score on me you get $100,score on me vs random people,faze rug basketball,basketball challenge,faze rug challenge,score on me challenge,score on me you get $1000 basketball challenge,score on me basketball challenge,basketball challenge score on me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments