Advertisement

SCHOLARSHIP 101: discussing how to apply for scholarships & the various stages of assessment

SCHOLARSHIP 101: discussing how to apply for scholarships & the various stages of assessment Hear me talk about applying for scholarships!

***
RESUME REVIEW SERVICE:
I charge RM20 per resume for review. If you are interested please email me/contact me on Instagram :)

Email me at: izzyusuf.resumereview@gmail.com
Instagram:

***
Use my Wahed Investment referral code to earn RM40 bonus: FATYUS2

Thanks so much for watching!

how to apply for scholarship,how to apply for scholarship in malaysia,interview,group interview,izz yusuf,how to find scholarship,how to do personal statement,online assessment,izzyusuf,scholarships malaysia,yayasan khazanah,grad school,grad school process,scholarship experience,

Post a Comment

0 Comments