Advertisement

RIDING MY TRIAL BIKE AGAIN - URBAN MTB FREERIDE

RIDING MY TRIAL BIKE AGAIN - URBAN MTB FREERIDE Riding my trial bike again on some urban MTB freeride spots with Tom Cardy! I dust off the cobwebs on my inspired trial bike and hit some sick spots around the city of Chelmsford, this was an epic ride!!

I haven't ridden my Inspired bikes trial bike for almost a year so I thought it was time for a session, I called up Tom Cardy and we headed out into the City of Chelmsford to find some fun urban MTB freeride spots to get trially on. We jumped into the deep end straight away with some heavy trial lines to instantly warm us up for the day. It really is so fun to get out on the trial bikes as it helps a lot with crossover skills that can be used on all kinds of bikes, from DH to Enduro. We rode around the city hopping onto everything we could find and getting more used to the bike as the day went on. Im already excited for another session on this bike. As well as being a good tool for learning crossover skills it's also a huge workout to ride a trial bike as a lot of upper body strength is needed to hop across rails and to hop on the back wheel. Tom Cardy was also loving it and he was riding my old Inspired bike that I gave him last year, its sick to see Tom back on form after his shoulder surgery!!

So if you wanna see more, lets me know in the comments!

I hope you enjoy the video!



MERCH:





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).



This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!



As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:

- How to ride better

- Trick tips and How to's

- Travel VLOGS

- GoPro camera tips

- In-depth entertaining features

- POV craziness

- Funny videos



I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,trial bike,tom cardy,urban mtb freeride,mtb trial,mtb street,urban riding,riding trials,sam pilgrim trial,street bike,bike tricks,mtb fail,best bike of 2020,inspired bikes,freeride,trail bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments