Advertisement

🔮Pick A Card🔮 What NEXT STEP should you take?

🔮Pick A Card🔮 What NEXT STEP should you take? Hello beautiful souls and welcome to another pick a card reading! If you’re looking for guidance on what next step to take, this reading should help confirm a few things for you.

This reading will NOT tell you what to do next but will bring some more light towards the direction you’ve been feeling called to go in.

I pray this reading brings you guys so love, support, clarity and strength & as always I love you guys!

~Timestamps~
Meditation: @1:55
Pile 1: @5:03
Pile 2: @14:27
Pile 3: @29:32
Pile 4: @44:40
Pile 5: @1:01:21

#roseology #pickacard #tarot

Roseology,tarot,pick,a card,pick a card,pick a card reading,pick a card tarot,pick a card next,pick a card next move,pick a card next step,pick a card what next step should I take,pick a card what's the next step,pick a card guidance next step,next step tarot,next step pick a card reading,next step pick a card guidance,pick a card what should I do,pick a card what should I do next,what should I do next,tarot next step,next step intuitive guidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments