Advertisement

Office Organizations ~ Stickerbook Storage

Office Organizations ~ Stickerbook Storage Review Product or Happy Mail send to:
Tina Bopper
P.O. Box 40144
Mobile, Al. 36640

If you want to Support this Channel with a small monthly donation to help sustain future episodes:
Cashapp: $Tinabopper100
Paypal: PayPal.Me/TinaBopper
Venmo: Tinabopper251@gmail.com
My Podcast available to listen: TB Unicorn Pod
Anchor:
Google:
Spotify:
True Crime Podcast:

My Other Youtube Channel:

My Instagram:

My Facebook group:


try an Erin Condren for $10 off with this link:



These are the products I use:
White out ~


These are the products on my Wishlist:
Happy Planner Value Pack Sticker Books:
1. Food



Happy Planner Multi Accessory Packs:
1. Happy Hostess



Happy Planner Tiny Sticker Pads:
1. Budget
2. Fitness
3. Faith
4. Wellness
5. Daily Detail
6. Recipe


Simply Gilded Wishlist:
Blush Baby Vertical
Black with Pink Stardust
Pink on Pink Leopard

Other Things I want to try:
Ektools retractable knife
Digital Detox Companion Pack

The Happy Planner,TinaBopper,Erin Condren,Planner community,how to plan,budget,pwm,planning,planner,plan,craft,paper house,hobby lobby,Joanns,Michaels,shopping haul,Happy Planner,bath and body works haul,the_happy_planner,Target,Walmart,crafting,kikki k,

Post a Comment

0 Comments