Advertisement

My Life Story! How I Got Out of My Comfort Zone

My Life Story! How I Got Out of My Comfort Zone My name is Tommy Bui. I am a Content Creator, Global Motivator and Track Athlete. This is my Story. To everyone who may be watching this video and goes or works at Valencia. Valencia High School has done a lot for me when I was a student. I want to leave a legacy at our school and one day have my name on the Hall of Fame. This has been a dream for me since I was a student at Valencia. I want to be able to inspire our high school first before I try to make an impact on our city and county. I graduated class of 2016 and one of my goals and dreams is to one day be able to give back to our school at Valencia. I uploaded and filmed this video at Valencia because I want this video to be meaningful and relatable since I'm on campus. I want to have your support and tell you guys my story. I was once a very shy, doubtful and insecure individual. I found myself underneath everything and now I'm the most passionate, confident, kind and hard working person you would ever meet. I want to tell you guys my story of how I got out of my comfort zone and be an example! I know that if I'm able to get out of my comfort zone. You can too. I hope you enjoy my Story!
#ValenciaHighSchool #mystory #highschool #usainbui
---------------------
Subscribe and Join the Impact!


People mentioned in our video ▾























► Follow us on Instagram

► Follow us on Twitter

► Follow us on TikTok
UsainBui
► Follow us on SnapChat
UsainBui

All Copyright goes to the Owner of the Songs, I do not Own or Claim to Own Any of the Songs used in this video! Thank you!

this is my story,story,my story,comfort zone,get out of your comfort zone,how to get out of your comfort zone,get out of comfort zone,breaking out of your comfort zone,out of my comfort zone,get out of your comfort zone motivation,how to break out of your comfort zone,getting out of my comfort zone,how to get out of your comfort zone tips,step out of your comfort zone,going out of my comfort zone,high school,high school advice,Valencia high school,highschool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments