Advertisement

Massive Abandoned Paper Mill - Machines & Equipment Still Inside

Massive Abandoned Paper Mill - Machines & Equipment Still Inside This gigantic abandoned paper mill closed down in 2006 and is still filled with tons of equipment and machines. We explored inside this facility for 2 days and found some amazing stuff including the massive train tracks that travel through the complex.

Check out Jays channel -

More videos on My Second Channel -

INSTAGRAM - mobileinstinct -

All of my videos are organized by state on my website

Have a cool place you want me to check out? Tell me about it!

Check out some other videos of mine!

Abandoned LA ZOO

Border wall at an abandoned beach

#mobileinstinct #abandonedplaces #urbexlocations

abandoned in new jersey,cool abandoned places in nj,atlas obscura new jersey,abandoned paper mill new jersey,mobile instinct,mobile instinct abandoned,new jersey history paper mills,new jersey superfund sites,

Post a Comment

0 Comments