Advertisement

Madden Ultimate Team 20 The Calculator Method

Madden Ultimate Team 20 The Calculator Method This is a method I call “The Calculator Method”. It is the best way to keep track of what you are putting into packs and what you are getting from them.

Put in about 70K training which is equivelent to 600K coins.

I made back 58K training or calculated out to 500K after taxes taken off.

Be smart when your pulling packs. If you have any questions drop them in the comments and I will hit you up directly or talk about it in the next video.

Thanks so much for support everyone.

Giveaway @

For your chance at a 96 Raheem Mostert Super Bowl card.
1. Follow my twitter @samiyosyoutube
2. Subscribe to my YouTube
3. Retweet and like this tweet
Winner will be picked on Monday 2/3 the day after the super bowl.

Madden 20,Ultimate team,Pack opening,Calculator method,Profit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments