Advertisement

Lucas TDD 999 - Illest Choppers 3 Remix (Lyrics in subtitles and description)

Lucas TDD 999 - Illest Choppers 3 Remix (Lyrics in subtitles and description) Beat used:

Original:

Lyrics and their meaning:

I’m the L-U-C-A-S T-D-D to the Triple 9
I’m going fully-fledged insane, it’s kill time
Somebody better give me a knife, I’ma hop on the track and slaughter it, cause a genocide (Genocide Billy reference)
Oh no man, we’re running out of time
Pouring gasoline on the track, it’s burn time
I’m feeling hella depressed, gonna unleash it all on the track this one time (Flowey Depressed reference)
‘Oh Luke, please stop’ You’re begging me
I’m torturing the haters on track, won’t do this passively
I’m spitting some mad flow on the track
Pointing a semi automatic when I’m ready to attack
Inspired by all the choppers we got out there
It’s hard to resist the urge to slash and tear
I’m gonna let it go all out now over the rap
Look at the knife in my hand, all I gotta do is SNAP!
Somebody better give me the venom to hit them with and show them once and for all their determination (Undertale reference)
I’m bringing in a bag and bringing it back, murdering them, gathering a packet of syllables all at a time, sinking my teeth into people’s elbows, the Krucafixion (45 / 2.91) (A reference to K-Fix aka Krucafix)
Tru Lyricists and the Akuma hopping on the SBR (Reference to DNA Tru Lyricist, and the Lyrical Akuma aka SplytSecond)
Then it’s Jackal and MC Rice spitting it at kVr (Another chopper reference, to The Jackal, MC Rice the CEO at SBR and kVr)
Power of the lyrics leaving you electrified, pin you up on the wall, hopping on the track and leaving you crucified (Another kVr reference, as his Illest Choppers 1 lyrics ‘The power of lyrics will leave you electrified’, and a Crucified 830 reference)
Now, I know that there’s many who do not tolerate lyricism in the head
Summon up the ones in the underground, attack and then leave you filled with dread
Forget and let you bleed and vent
I’m trying to go pacifist, but no, screw that
I cannot hold back (Undertale reference lol. Also Lucas is saying that he doesn’t hold back, and goes all in when chopping)
Making this it and attacking, hacking, bagging and tagging them villains, upon the lyricism, I stand
Be humble, never mumble
Or I’ll be clipping it up, raring and ready to attack you with an interstellar shuttle!
(I’M THE ILLEST!)

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments