Advertisement

LOOK what I do with this DOLLAR TREE CLIPBOARD | AWESOME MUST SEE DIY

LOOK what I do with this DOLLAR TREE CLIPBOARD | AWESOME MUST SEE DIY LOOK what I do with this Dollar Tree CLIPBOARD!!!! You won't BELIVE what I TURN this CLIPBOARD into!!!! This is an AWESOME MUST SEE DIY one that you are not going to want to miss! Just about EVERYTHING you need for this DIY you can get at the DOLLAR TREE! This is such a BUDGET Friendly DIY that has such a RUSTIC FARMHOUSE Feel to it! This is definitely an EASY Dollar Tree DIY and is one of those DIY's that I LOVE to bring to you because it is one that you will get A LOT of USE out of! So come CRAFT on a BUDGET with me to see what I do with Dollar Tree CLIPBOARD!This is a REA DUNN inspired DIY! A MUST SEE DOLLAR TREE DIY with an AMAZING outcome! Happy CRAFTING Everyone - Kelly :-)

#KBCReations #CraftingonaBUDGET #StinkinCuteProductions

Brandless Link


Stinkin Cute Productions Merchandise


#####UPDATE as of March 29, 2017#####
*** Use my code KBCREATIONSFREE to get a $20 gift card emailed to you after subscribing on your first box + a BONUS Box VALUED at $50(SUBSCRIPTION CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME).
Simply Earth link: ***

My Amazon Store Items!!!


KB Creations
5022 West Ave. N. Suite 102 #187
Palmdale, Ca., 93551

Follow me on
Tumbler

Instagram

Pinterest

Facebook



THE EQUIPMENT THAT I USE

Ritz Gear tripod


Limo studio box lights 58.90


Canon EOS 80D 199.99 bundle


Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens + 3pc Filter Kit + Lens Pen + Blower + Hood + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper


HP Envy


Powerdirector 16

Kelly Barlow,KB Creations,Stinkin Cute Productions,Kelly Barlow Creations,dollar tree diy,look what i do with these,dollar tree diys,dollar tree,diy dollar tree,easy diy,crafting on a budget,easy dollar tree diy,look what i do,farmhouse diy dollar tree,farmhouse diy,farmhouse decor,dollar tree farmhouse decor,dollar tree farmhouse diy,diy farmhouse decor,rae dunn diy,rae dunn farmhouse kitchen decor,rae dunn farmhouse,rae dunn farmhouse decor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments