Advertisement

LIVE! SHINY OBSTAGOON USING ONLY A GUITAR HERO CONTROLLER!!! (+ Random Shiny) | Dream Team #4

LIVE! SHINY OBSTAGOON USING ONLY A GUITAR HERO CONTROLLER!!! (+ Random Shiny) | Dream Team #4 Hey guys, TheSupremeRk9s here!
This hunt was absolutely insane!! As with the rest of the dream team in sword and shield, I wanted to theme my Obstagoon hunt as best I could. What better way to do so than with a GUITAR HERO CONTROLLER ITSELF!! I hope you guys enjoy this one, as a ton went into making it happen! Thanks for watching as always :D


My badges on Etsy!



Follow me on Twitter!





Add me on Snapchat!

@Dallycatstrike



Follow me on Instagram!

@TheSupremeRk9s



Outro Music!



#Pokemon #GuitarHero #MakingtheBand

pokemon,shiny pokemon,guitarhero,guitarhero controller,pokemon guitar hero,shiny hunting,shiny hunting guitar,shiny obstagoon,supreme shinies,thesupremeRk9s,dallas shiny,full odds,full odds shiny,sword and shield,pokemon shield,random shiny,shiny skwovet,epic shiny,insane shiny,crazy shiny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments