Advertisement

LIFE IN TORONTO | STAYING HEALTHY IS HARD AND EXPENSIVE

LIFE IN TORONTO | STAYING HEALTHY IS HARD AND EXPENSIVE Hi everyone!

In this video, I share with you how I stay healthy in Toronto and some of the supplements we use. I have been shopping from Ambrosia for over 2 years now and this health food store has everything my family needs. I do not shop for my groceries here, just supplements. Please let me know in the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions for me with regards to this video.

I love sharing my experiences as a mom and this video tells a story of how far I have come in this journey as a mom and I'd like to share that with you.

I hope you enjoy this video. Please give this video a thumbs up if you like it and SUBSCRIBE to my channel to see more videos about my experiences here in Canada.

Thank you for watching! I'll see you in my next video.

LET'S CONNECT
INSTAGRAM


EMAIL
lolablack.myworld@gmail.com

SEE LINK TO SUBSCRIBE

#livingintoronto #healthyliving #healthandfood

living in toronto,moving to canada,living in canada,weight loss,healthy diet,healthy food,life in canada,low carb,living in toronto canada,living in toronto cost,thereallolablack,living in toronto as an american,

Post a Comment

0 Comments