Advertisement

Jeff Bezos gives for the day of friendship in 2020, a method to be happy Download, print, give

Jeff Bezos gives for the day of friendship in 2020, a method to be happy  Download, print, give It will be of excellent protection for our daughters and women, to promote the Universal Values of Humanity, which is what the websites I made for Mr. Jeff Bezos contain at www.paulhertre.wix.com/Jeff-Bezos-GiftWorld and in the video
I can modify the pleasure of Mr. Jeff Bezos. Mr. Jeff Bezos can distribute and promote the way he wants to do it. I give my authorization for being the author of the sites and books. I also write with my pseudonym Paul Hertre. I also wish to transfer my copyright to Mr. Jeff Bezos, because I am already 83 years old and I want to continue with this urgent help. I would appreciate some support for this noble cause.

Integrity,Sincerity,Friendship,Love,Cooperation,Happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments