Advertisement

IF I AIN'T GOT YOU - Alicia Keys - Acoustic Cover by Adrián Casallo

IF I AIN'T GOT YOU - Alicia Keys - Acoustic Cover by Adrián Casallo (ESPAÑOL ABAJO)
I saw Alicia Keys in my hometown Madrid when I was 15, and I get to see her live again in Michigan this summer, 17 years later. I got tickets for her world tour in August. It will have been a while...

This song and Man in the Mirror, by Michael Jackson, are my two favorite songs in the whole wide world. I just couldn't choose... I'll always remember the feeling I got when I bought her album The Diary of Alicia Keys and I heard this song for the first time. And I remember it was one of the first songs that I understood fully in English, without having to look for the lyrics. I remember crying at the lyrics and thinking if I would ever feel the same way about anyone. This is one of the few songs that never gets old and always takes me back to that moment where I heard it for the first time. I translated it into Spanish so my viewers at home and Latin America can understand these amazing lyrics. Do you have any song that makes you feel that way and never gets old? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to subscribe, hit like and share me! I accept song requests in the comments!

You can also find me on Instagram:

______________
Vi a Alicia Keys por primera vez en Madrid cuando tenía 15 años y este verano vuelvo a verla otra vez a su paso por su gira en Michigan. Han pasado 17 años, que se dice pronto...

Esta canción y Man in the Mirror de Michael Jackson, son mis canciones favoritas. No podría elegir si me lo pidiesen. Nunca se me olvidará lo que sentí cuando compré su album "The Diary of Alicia Keys" y escuché If I Ain't Got You por primera vez. Recuerdo que fue una de las primeras canciones que entendí por completo sin buscar la letra. Por aquel entonces mi inglés era bueno, pero no a nivel de bilingüe. Recuerdo llorar con la letra y preguntarme si alguna vez en la vida sentiría algo tan especial por alguien como lo que relata la canción. He tenido que traducir la letra al español para que la gente que me sigue en España y Latino America la entienda mejor. Esta es una de las pocas canciones que nunca se desgastan. Da igual las veces que la oiga, siempre me transporto a esa primera vez. ¿Tienes alguna canción que te haga sentir así? ¡Escríbela en los comentarios!

No te olvides de suscribirte, darle a me gusta y compartirme en redes sociales.

Puedes encontrarme en mi Instagram:

cover artist,adrian casallo,adrian,gonzalez,casallo,adrien,cover,if i aint got you,alicia keys,alysha,alisha,some people want it all,lyrics,translation,translated,traducida,traduccion,español,karaoke,sing along,guitar,version,acoustic,acustica,acustico,en directo,live,performance,best,new,home studio,tour,grammys,awards,grammy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments