Advertisement

I sometimes find myself indulged in the sins with intention to do good by the profit I gain from it?

I sometimes find myself indulged in the sins with intention to do good by the profit I gain from it? Aqeedah (Beliefs) Akhlaqiaat Q/A

I sometimes find myself indulged in the sins with intention to do good by the profit I gain from it, is this the correct approach to do something good?
 اس نیت سے بعض گناہوں میں مبتلا ہوجاتا ہوں کہ ان سے حاصل شدہ نفع کو نیکی کے کاموں میں استعمال کروں گا، کیا ایسا طریقہ کار اختیار کرنا صحیح ہے؟

For More informative videos Like, Subscribe and share.

Donate : Zakat, Sadqa, Imdad, Support.
Google Pay : 9690013983
Paytm : 9690013983

#Sunnat
#Sunnah
#Q/a
#Q/A
#Aqeedah
#Zikr
#Urdulecture
#urdubayanat
#Fatwa
#Fatawa
#Maulana #tariq #jameel
#Tariqjameel
#Tariq #jamil #bayan
#Maulanatariqjameel
#molanatariqjameel
#bayan
#Hadith
#bayanat
#Fatwa
#Quran
#Recitation
#Islam
#Urdu #bayan
#Hadees
#Soofiya
#Ali
#Zakat
#Sadka
#Sadqa
#Namaz
#Dua

For more informative videos like
And Subscribe this channel.
www.seerat.net

#Alanaam
#al anaam
#surahanam
#anaam
#surahanam
#Almaidah
#Quran06
#माईदाह
#सुरहअलमाईदा
#baqarah
#Fatiha
#Albaqarah
#Quran
#Recitation
#Urdu
#Qirat
#Kuran
#Surah
#Sureh Fatiha
#surh
#arbi
#urdu
#bakarah
#bakr
#surhbakr
#Surahalmaida
#Quranrecitation

profit

Post a Comment

0 Comments