Advertisement

I INCREASED my Build and Edit Sensitivity after EVERY DEATH... (so hard)

I INCREASED my Build and Edit Sensitivity after EVERY DEATH... (so hard) 🔴 Daily Streams:



Don't forget to choose me as support a creator, USE CODE "Ducky" IN THE ITEM SHOP!



How To Stream & Record Fortnite Mobile ►





Fortnite Mobile Discord Server:



SOCIAL MEDIA ►

ø Twitter:

ø Instagram:

ø Twitch:



My Team, compLextiy ►

ø Twitter:

ø Instagram:

ø YouTube:



-------------------------------------------



If you guys Enjoy Daily Fortnite Mobile Battle Royale Gameplay Content, then make sure to subscribe! I also livestream Fortnite Mobile 4-5 times a week so that you guys can directly interact with me. All of my social medias are right below if you want to follow or contact me.



#Fortnite #FortniteMobile

duckythegamer,fortnite mobile,fortnite,fortnite mobile gameplay,fortnite battle royale,fortnite mobile update,handcam,handcam gameplay,pro,Fortnite Mobile Pro Player,Pro,Fortnite,Mobile,Player,challenge,increase sensitivity,fortnite challenge,fortnite season 2,fortnite season 2 leak,season 2 leak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments