Advertisement

HOW TO TALK LIKE A NATIVE SPEAKER IN ANY LANGUAGE!+How I Reduce My Accent

HOW TO TALK LIKE A NATIVE SPEAKER IN ANY LANGUAGE!+How I Reduce My Accent LANGUAGE APPS I recommend:
TRY BABBEL now and choose between 14 languages to learn! ➝ t.ly/vj2Bg
APRENDA seu novo idioma com Babbel! Tente Babbel aqui! ➝ t.ly/q7nmE
APRENDE un nuevo idioma con Babbel! Prueba Babbel aquí! ➝ t.ly/GZv5b
LERNE eine neue Sprache mit Babbel! ➝ t.ly/O3yVK
APPRENDS une nouvelle langue avec Babbel! ➝ t.ly/N3G2D

Practice Language Conversation with Lingbe and get up to 3 hours free practice conversation with the CODE 'EVE'
DOWNLOAD LINGBE at Apple Store ➝
Google Store ➝

Find out how I lost my accent and became fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. Here are 10 tips and useful methods I used to reduce my native accent in any of the languages I learned and speak. You can apply these methods to lose your accent in any language and get a British accent, get an American accent or any other language you're learning or sound like a native English speaker. Learn techniques on accent reduction.

🇨🇺Our first Spanish retreat in Cuba is done and was a success! Join us in Cuba. All details for round two in CUBA! ➡️ 🇨🇺

Learn ENGLISH with me:
Learn FRENCH with me in 5 minutes:
Learn SPANISH with me:
How to learn CHINESE:
Learn GERMAN with me:

Books for self-study:

English

English Grammar in Use➝
Advanced Grammar in Use ➝

French

Grammaire progressive du français ➝
Grammaire Progressive Du Français: Avec 600 Exercices (French Edition) ➝

Spanish
Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second Edition ➝
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar ➝

Brazilian Portuguese

Gramatica Ativa - Versão Brasileira: Book 1 (Brazilian Version) + CD (3) (Portuguese Edition) ➝
Novo Avenida Brasil 1 (Portuguese Edition) ➝
Novo Avenida Brasil 2 (Portuguese Edition) ➝
Novo Avenida Brasil 3 ➝

Mandarin Chinese

Communicating in Chinese:
Reading and Writing ➝

Communicating in Chinese: Listening and Speaking: Student's Book for Listening and Speaking ➝

----------

HANG WITH ME



how to lose your accent,how to get a british accent,how to get an american accent,sound like a native english speaker,accent reduction class,fast speech how to sound like a native english speaker,the urbaneve,how i learned 8 languages w/subtitles,fast speech how to sound like a native speaker,how to speak english fluently,speak english fluently,how to talk like a native speaker,american accent,improve accent in a foreign language,

Post a Comment

0 Comments