Advertisement

How much money does a Laundromat Make?!? Wk 29

How much money does a Laundromat Make?!? Wk 29 Hey all! This is our week #29 collection for about 5 and a half days of laundromat operation. We are growing ever closer to being able to fully renovate the laundromat and buy the $100,000 worth of equipment that I've been wanting to have a new, state of the art, card-ready laundromat. As I hope I described (Well enough) in the video, I just don't know how much this location would/could have made when I bought it, I was told a wide range of numbers, some of which would lead me to bankruptcy if I bought new equipment.

Merch store is at



Here's our discord where we talk about starting a business, working hard, working smart and investing -




If you'd like to get UP TO THREE free stocks and help support my channel, considering joining webull and depositing $100. You can even open a Roth IRA / Traditional IRA from your phone in just a few minutes @




Also I do post mini-updates on my Instagram at




If you're curious what kind of equipment I use to make my videos, the whole list is at AND the security cameras I use at the trailer park & laundromat!

laundromat business,how to start a laundromat,money collection,money counting,asmr money,passive income,side hustle,vending business,investment joy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments