Advertisement

Granblue Fantasy Versus - Part 2 - The Coming Storm

Granblue Fantasy Versus - Part 2 - The Coming Storm Hello everyone and welcome to my commentated walkthrough/ let's play of Granblue Fantasy Versus for Playstation 4 and today, we track down Katalina's position in the Amalthean Island and discover her Primal Beast Ares has become possessed by a dark force
----------------------------------------­­-----
Subscribe for more! ►

Follow Me on Social Media ♦





About me - Here on my YouTube channel I strive to make fun and entertaining videos of the games I love to play every single day. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an update.

JohneAwesome,Granblue fantasy versus,granblue fantasy versus rpg mode,granblue fantasy part 1,granblue fantasy boss battle,granblue fantasy belial boss,granblue fantasy draw,granblue fantasy guide,granblue fantasy download,granblue fantasy,gbf belial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments