Advertisement

For Clinicians: How Does the Trauma-Conscious Yoga Method Help Me Integrate Yoga into Therapy?

For Clinicians: How Does the Trauma-Conscious Yoga Method Help Me Integrate Yoga into Therapy? There are two popular questions I've been getting lately from mental health professionals and this video answers the first question: "Does TCYM teach me how to integrate yoga into my clinical sessions, and how does it do so?" I'm excited to answer this question for you and I even provide a tool you can start using today to help you get your clients more grounded in their bodies and moving, within your psychotherapy sessions.

Please leave a comment below and let me know if I answered your question. If you enjoy this video please like, subscribe and share and head over to traumaconsciousyoga.com to sign up for our newsletter and introductory email series.

So what's the second most popular question clinicians are asking me nowadays? Click here to find out:

Peace to you and yours,
Nityda

traumainformed,yoga,mentalhealth,therapist,psychotherapy,traumarecovery,therapy,somatic,wellness,meditation,mindfulness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments