Advertisement

Following YouTubers Recipes For Marshmallows and Turkish Delight

Following YouTubers Recipes For Marshmallows and Turkish Delight This is not a recipe. This is a video of me trying out recipes from YouTube cooking channels (links below). The following is me barreling my way through it. I'm not one for Valentines day as I'm more of an anniversary kinda girl. It's the milestones in the relationship I prefer to celebrate. I do however bake a little something for my husband every valentines day. This year I decided to break from my usual baked goods streak and surprise him by trying my hand at something a little different. Candy(ish)! I went with rose Turkish Delight and Lavender Marshmallows. Since this was uncharted territory for me I decided to turn share it with you in case something crazy happened, I'd have proof, HA! Apologies for the blown out lighting. My new camera has low light compensation and I can't figure out how to turn it off.



Background song such a great band that I plan to feature properly called Autumus - Your Blue Eyes.



YouTubers recipes I followed:
Turkish Delight: Shaziaya's Recipes:
Marshmallows: Shaziaya's Recipes:
Marshmallows: Joshua Weissman:

goth,gothic,cooking,recipe,candy,baking,kitchen,turkish delight,marshmallows,lavender,valentines day,love,trader joes,Joshua Weissman,Shaziaya's Recipes,confection,dessert,sweets,sweeties,how to,reacts to cooking videos,rose,gelatin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments