Advertisement

Dear Fighting Game Developers... Improve Your Netcode...

Dear Fighting Game Developers... Improve Your Netcode... #Netcode #Discussion

I'm not saying its perfect... Im saying its way better....

This came after my experience with UNICLR after playing online and realizing that it’s considerably and noticeably worse than ever before.

In this video I bring up the net code topic that has been discussed countless of times but I weigh in on my take and my contribution to change netcode mentality for developers I go over how today’s games have lackluster and hurtful bad netcode and how that can affect the community and most importantly the games longevity. Let me know your thoughts!

➤Click Here For A 10$ Off Your Next Gaming Chair:
➤Some Cool Anime Fighting Game Clothes From EightySixed!
➤Twitter:
➤Twitch:
➤SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE:
➤Business Inquiries: Ledanielman123@gmail.com

netcode,fgc,afgc,fighting games,online play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments