Advertisement

day in my life as a college youtuber + influencer

day in my life as a college youtuber + influencer disclaimer: I’ve partnered with FabFitFun on this video. This is my impression of the FabFitFun box and all opinions are my own. #fabfitfunpartner #fabfitfun

HELLO! Welcome back to another day in my life in college! This time, I show you parts of my routine with filming, editing, photoshoots, and more! Hope you love it:) #dayinmylife

check out fabfitfun!!
GET $10 OFF WITH MY CODE! "JULIAk"

@fabfitfun

✰ s o c i a l m e d i a ✰
insta: juliakcrist

pinterest: juliakcrist

vsco: juliakcrist


✰ music used ✰
Music by Qveen Herby - SADE IN THE 90s -
Music by Mr. Chase - Wild Cherry -
Music by Clueless Kit - Rooftop -
Music by Alexi Blue - Easy Love -

✰ business inquiries: juliakcrist@gmail.com ✰
sub count: 13k

✰ subscribe for more!! see u next sunday at 8:00pm (EST) ✰

--tags-- day in my life, college youtuber, day in my life in college, youtuber day in the life, day in my life as an influencer, college day in my life, influencer, youtuber, ball state university, typical day in my life at college, productive day in my life, college vlog,

day in my life at college,day in the life at college,college day in my life,day in my life as a youtuber,day in my life as an influencer,college youtuber,college influencer,day in my life in college,ball state university,day in my life at ball state university,productive day in my life,busy day in my life,julia christ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments